Thursday, July 3, 2008

M.I.A

Hmmm.... if u are wondering why Michelle has been Missing In Action (M.I.A) for a while and has not been posting for some time, hahaha the reason is I've been on PSP (Play Station Portable) for the past few weeks and got addicted to it :-)

Oh gosh, let me tell u this...PSP is really addictive. Once u get your hands on it, it's really hard to get your hands off it...Recently, Daniel got this 8GB PSP from his sister as a gift. Imagine it, a 8GB PSP, how many games u can put in it, hundreds of games :-) and if u are addicted to just one game is enough to kill u, u'll keep on playing untill u are able to beat the record and to the highest level, haha in short play till u drop...muahahaha....

Haha.... not to mention if u are addicted to more than one game, just imagine how much time u'll spend on the PSP...Sigh.... this is what happened to me... every night I'll spend at least 2 hours on the PSP, and this is the least.... hehehe sometimes when I'm too engrossed in it, I'll play till the wee hours and looking dazed and blur the next day.... just too tired and can't focus....

Finally, I have decided not to touch the PSP anymore, at least for a month or two... :P I told Daniel to take it back home so that I don't see it, don't see means don't play... kekekeke....I must remove my addiction to the PSP, cannot go on like this anymore.

Never try never know, once u tried it's hard to remove.... muahahaha... sounds like drugs...:P

No comments: