Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally...

It's been a while since I last wrote, had been very busy with work. Working hard for my confirmation and finally...I managed to meet my set criteria and will be confirmed soon! HOORAY!!!

Now that I will be confirmed, I even have to work harder for this quarter to exceed my sales target... fuh...it's really tough but I believe I can do it together with Him, I trust that He will never leave me alone, He will walk with me :)

Being so bogged down by work, don't even have the time to cook and update my food blog :( However, will find time to cook again, miss my own cooking :P Do visit my food blog soon as there will be more up & coming :)

Happy weekend to all!

1 comment:

Edr3nK0h said...

ur food blog.. hm...that is sure will get my hungry-ness on the run again.. :)