Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Inconsiderate Act!!!

Sometimes, I just don't seems to understand some people, they just don't tell and expect you to know...Why can't they just tell where and when, so that I can prepare myself in advance. They assumed you know it, YES I THINK I know it, but unfortunately, what I knew is not what is going to happen!

As I was just about to get ready for this outing, I got to know that we are not going to the place that I thought we will be going, and this also caused me going to be late for the outing as I thought the place is just not so far away (in fact, this the other place is very far away!!), therefore I do not need to be prepared too early. I ended up not going because I still have some other very important chores to be done after that, if I go, it will clash with my others arranged tasks.

This "SO INCONSIDERATE ACT" of a person caused my plan all mixed up and it really killed my excitement & enthuasiasm for the day!!!

No comments: